1. Information may be collected from Users of the Site in various ways.
Automatically collected information
We receive and collect the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet; the Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer used; the browser software used and the operating system; the date and time of access to our site; and the Internet address of the web site from which you linked directly to our site. We use this information to monitor the usage of our site, exclusively for internal and support purposes.
Information collected via cookies
Information from your subscription
When you are registered or subscribe to any or all of the products or services that can be accessed at the Site, or when you send a form, you must provide information identifying you as customer. We use this personal customer information for internal administrative purposes, for generating statistics for marketing purposes, and for mailing information on related products. All personal information stored on our systems ar secured against unauthorised access.
Website uses Google analytics
2. Use of registered persons, companies and institutions information
Personal, company and institutions information is used for internal administrative purposes, such as bookkeeping, and for generating statistics used by marketing and internal business administration. We do not provide this information to third parties.
3. Communications from the Site
You may receive the following communications through this Site:
Email as a result of your registration as a shareholder
Relevant emails and information if you choose to subscribe to any of the available services offered at the Site (if applicable).
After you are given the choice of subscribing to our Newsletter. You can either select to subscribe or unsubscribe at any time. All information stored on our database is not shared or sold to any third party what so ever. Subscribers wishing to unsubscribe to our newsletter just click the unsubscribe link in the last email received.
5. SecurityThe security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL ).
6. Linking to third-party web sites
When you click on links and banners on our site that take you to third-party web sites, you will be subject to the third parties' privacy policies. While we support the protection of privacy on the Internet, FIRSTCONINVET cannot be responsible for the actions of any third-party web sites. We encourage you to read the posted privacy statement of any and every site you visit, whether you are linking from our site or browsing on your own.