Created: Friday, 26 February 2010
Investing your money with Firstconinvest offshore includes the following benefits:
- Security and confidentiality
- No exchange control restrictions, allowing capital to be freely moved without formality
- Dividends may be paid gross, without deduction of tax at source (the European Savings Direct is not applicable to the Seychelles nor the Dominican Republic). According to your particular situation you may be liable to pay taxes elsewhere (*)
- Holding assets offshore may have some tax planning advantages(*)
- There may be inheritance tax benefits for clients dependant upon domicile(*)
- Sophisticated worldwide communication links facilitating ease of access
For Companies / Institutes
Although businesses obtain all benefits listed above, as an off-shore shareholder in the Seychelles provide the following extra advantages:
- Become a Firstconinvest shareholder involves less formalities than in traditional jurisdictions (**)
- Transactions can be performed with a higher degree of discretion
- Seychelles is a stable and respected country and therefore you will not be a subject to scrutiny when instructed payment to your account or receiving payment from your account.
(*) Firstconinvest is a not a tax adviser. You should seek advice from professionals specialized in taxation in your country of residence.
(**) Firstconinvest operates in agreement with international compliance practices and anti-money laundering regulations, however it is not concerned with a client’s business growth expectations or borrowing needs.
Investing funds offshore of one’s home country, there is an immediate benefit of protection against the troubles of the country’s market or currency.